Visitors love World Fellowship and some return each summer for decades! Here’s what they say:
- Wow. What a combination: Magic. Welcoming. Community. I’ve never experienced anything like this!
- I just love it here. There are so many optional activities. No one’s pressured to do anything. You can decide whether to hike, bike, swim, go to a lecture, or just relax and watch the mountain. It’s wonderful!
- World Fellowship is a great place which allows me to be wild and free from all my sad worries, to feel awesome in my own way. Thank you staff for all your awesome work. Thank you all! – TG, 12.
- Yes, you can put your arm around me here, Mom. Everyone can love their family at World Fellowship! 15-year-old guest, quoted by her mother.
- I want my whole family to come here!
- I am so happy to have re-discovered World Fellowship. It’s even more welcoming, upbeat and active than I remembered. I’m hoping I can come back for a second visit this summer. After many years away, what a great rediscovery!
- I brought my eight year old niece up for the first time for a weekend in August. She had a great time and I really enjoyed being with her at World Fellowship. I hope we can make this a summer tradition as I would love for her to be exposed to the warm, supportive community and to have it be a part of her life.